API 610/ API 682
(API =American Petroleum Institute)
- API standards are referred to world-wide mainly in the area of refineries, oil & gad. petrochemical industries.
- API 610 and API 682 are relevent specifically for mechanical seals and pumps.
- API 682 (4th edition ) is the up-to-date version (also covered by ISO 21049)
- API 682 ( 4th edition ) specifies different sealing systems using as
parameters: category, configuration, (arrangement), seal type and API plan (s).
- API Plans for various circulation systems