Balanced Slurry Seal Mechanical Seal 90 Series (9902CR)
- Tungsten Carbide
- Silicon Carbide
- ‘O’ Ring (Viton, EPR, Buna N, Aflas, Kalrez)
- SS 316
- SS 304
- Alloy 20
- Waste Water
- Mining Industries
- Pulp Sludge Slurry Abrasive Services
- Multi Spring
- Single Seal
- Inside Mounted
- Independent of direction of rotation
- Stable drive pin/lugs, no sleeve fretting
- Size – 0.5” to 4”
- Pressure – upto 25 Kg/cm2
- Temperature - -40°C to +200°C (Use Kalrez ‘O’ Ring for 250°C and above)
9902cr Cartridge Super Special Type seal is multi Spring balanced seal specially developed for slurry application. The Spring are isolated form the process fluid reducing stress corrosion.
This is a self balance seal so there is no need to maintain a step on sleeve.
There is no stcking or clogging of Spring, making the design rugged and reliable.
Spring Loaded Stationary with Cage.