Balanced Slurry Seal Mechanical Seal 90 Series (9602CR)
- Tungsten Carbide
- Silicon Carbide
- ‘O’ Ring (Viton, EPR, Buna N, Aflas, Kalrez)
- SS 316
- SS 304
- Alloy 20
- Monel, Hastelloy-C
- Waste Water
- Mining Industries
- Pulp Sludge Slurry Abrasive Services
- Multi Spring
- Single Seal
- Inside Mounted
- Independent of direction of rotation
- Stable drive pin/lugs, no sleeve fretting
- Size – 0.5” to 4”
- Pressure – upto 25 Kg/cm2
- Temperature - -40°C to +200°C (Use Kalrez ‘O’ Ring for 250°C and above)
9602cr Cartiridge Type seal is multi Spring balanced seal specially developed for slurry application. The Spring are isolated from the process fluid reducing stress corrosion.
This is a self balance seal so there is no need to maintain a step on sleeve.
There is no stcking or clogging of Spring, making the design rugged and reliable.
Spring Loaded Stationary.