Dry Running Seal Super Style(For Top Entry Agitator, Vessels and mixers) Agitator Seal 50 Series (5202)
- Tungsten Carbide
- Silicon Carbide
- 5202 - ‘O’ Ring (Viton, EPR, Buna N, Aflas, KalrezPTFE Cover Viton)
- SS 316
- SS 304
- Alloy 20
- Monel Hastelloy-C
- Food Products and its Vapors
- Pharmaceuticals Products and its Vapors
- Light Hydrocarbons and its Vapors
- Multi Spring
- Single Seal
- Reverse Balanced, outside mounted
- Independent of direction of rotation
- Size – 1” to 8”
- Pressure – upto 8 Kg/cm2
- Temperature - Amb to +120°C
- Speed – 400 RPM
This is a single multi spring externally mounted, reverse balanced seal specifically designed for agitator & vessels.
The 5202 seal design can be applied to all top entry agitator shafts, where the seal chamber is subjected only to gas or vapors. The dry running desing eliminates the need for costly buffer fluid systems and Prevents contamination of the Product. The out side seal design permits easy installation and inspection whether mounted directly on the shaft or mounted as a cartridge.
The design specifically is engineered to accommodate the run-out conditions, upto 0.5 mm, large clearance between rotation shaft /Sleeve and mating ring permits higher deflection of the shaft.